Sunday, January 5, 2020

Honestly, it was a tough choice between ice cream or fruit smoothie!

https://ipfs.busy.org/ipfs/QmV9n4JtdsE7REa5MMvhUJ5w8iChHH7T2rSomPiYjrANMo
**When you're out shopping and got hungry, what's your go to place for a quick snack?** Very often, I'd get an ice cream, pizza, or fries. Sometimes if am not lazy to carry the peanut butter in a jar around, I won't mind getting it. Although, today was different. I know I could eat whatever I want, but after yesterday's post new year party with my friends, I thought maybe I should get something sweet but not feel guilty afterwards. **It was a tough decision though, haha!**

IMG_20200105_151602 (1).jpg

๐Ÿ“ธ: **Nokia 7 Plus** This kiosk called mooshi bar, they sell very yummy smoothies and other healthy snacks. I would also go for green smoothie but I chose to get a different one this time. I ordered the "look good" smoothie on their menu. It has frozen strawberry, banana, apple blend, and chia seeds. Of course, it tasted so good and it's healthier! ๐Ÿ˜€ I know I won't be having it every time I go to the mall, so whenever I can resist an ice cream, I think I'd for a smoothie. **Xo,** **Gil**
Originally posted here: https://steemit.com/healthyoptions/@purepinay/honestly-it-was-a-tough-choice-between-ice-cream-or-fruit-smoothie

No comments:

Post a Comment