Wednesday, October 16, 2019

And it is my Gall Bladder(most likely) that is the issue

http://ifttt.com/images/no_image_card.png
Got some results from ultrasound and something called a HIDA test. Turns out I have 2 polyps in my Gall Bladder and my ejection rate is about 16%(normal is over 35%). So basically my Gall Bladder hasn't been pushing enough bile out like it should be, causing me to have undigested food and bloating symptoms. This mainly happens if I eat too much fat in a given day, including healthy fats(of which the Gall Bladder doesn't discriminate against). So maybe I need to have it removed maybe I don't, not sure. Have to go talk with a "Surgeon" who I am sure will say to remove it.... Going to be doing a lot of research into what my options are and what I can do naturally to improve it. I really don't want to get surgery on it as that can cause further complications. My overall state of health is if I eat less than 50grams of Fat per day I only get mildly bloated, but get a bit of acid reflux. If I eat more than that I get super bloated or mega bloated, which eventually results in acid reflux that starts off mild and gets worse. Then I start to get heartburn and then I feel like my windpipe starts to not be as open as it should be(acid goes into your lungs too cool!!!) Doing some preliminary reading on the subject, most "Surgeons and Doctors" will say to get it removed given what we now know. I have been looking into what Dr. Jockers has to say about the matter and I really don't know whether or not he is a bullshitter or his advise is solid. I have a lot of research to do and will find many conflicting things I imagine during this. https://drjockers.com/25-ways-improve-gallbladder-health/ This looks pretty good to me and some of it does make sense based on what I already am aware of. The journey begins!
Originally posted here: https://steemit.com/informationwar/@truthforce/and-it-is-my-gall-bladder-most-likely-that-is-the-issue

No comments:

Post a Comment