Thursday, October 24, 2019

Allergy is a disease from childhood.

http://ifttt.com/images/no_image_card.png
In this article you will learn: Why does a child have an allergy; When the disease returns in adulthood; Psychosomatic causes of allergies. If we leave aside the approach of traditional medicine, then what is important about an adult's illness? How to find out an unobvious cause and how to treat such a disease? And is it possible to "outgrow" it? From early childhood I was a weak and painful child. Everyone loved and felt sorry for me, and I continued to pick up whooping cough or lamblia, although I did not attend kindergarten, and when my parents were at work, I was brought up by my kind grandmother. Various diseases came and went, but allergy, or atopic dermatitis, as doctors called this scourge, was observed in my childhood permanently from 1 month of life. My story I remember my mother’s many attempts to end my illness, from doctors studying my immunogram to absorbing the secret potions of the healers. How did I try to escape in childhood from a vicious circle of illness? No way. I read a lot of children's books and dreamed. And I probably felt humility. I went to school later than my peers. Parents thought that I was weak and I would benefit from another extra year under the wing of my grandmother. Two months after my first September 1, I turned 8 years old. The school was very interesting, my passion for knowledge, communication and pre-school parenting brought results. On the first call, I loudly read beautiful verses into the microphone, was selected as the class commander, participated in New Year's school performances and rang the bell, sitting on the shoulder of a high school student, on the last call. But the allergy did not recede, she always walked alongside. Doctors said that this is a common phenomenon in children who were artificially fed from the first months of life. Yes, and my mother had an allergy in childhood, and this is possibly a hereditary disease. The godmother said: “She will marry, and everything will pass.” None of the doctors spoke about the psychosomatic causes of allergies, as they are not even talking now. Each year, only the sea healed me, but temporarily. And then, after ten years of living with me, the allergy quietly moved away from me. I can’t say that I was very happy - I just didn’t notice it. Five years passed, and my mother became very ill. Stress. Fear of being completely alone, an orphan at the age of 15 (my father died when I was a little girl, four years old, not understanding the loss). And as a result, the blossoming of allergies is again. https://kolesogizni.com/images/image/article/allergy-1738191_1280129890767.jpg Then there was preparation for entering a university, fun university years. Mom got better. I began to fall in love often, I was not up to this boring disease. And the allergy again quietly disappeared. Another 15 years have passed. Divorce. New uneven love relationships. The financial crisis, because of which own business has gone off the rails. Moving to another country. The beginning of a new life. Well, you already guess that the allergy came back to me with renewed vigor. And I realized that if she doesn’t want to leave me, then I myself must abandon her, but for this I need to return to myself, still a little painful girl, and talk frankly. It was not an easy path. With many disappointments and a return to the starting point. But now I was not going to hope that the allergy would quietly go away, and then suddenly return to a difficult, critical moment in my life. After all, our whole life is not only a dance on rose petals. And my deep confidence in the victory over the disease gave its positive results - complete healing and a clear understanding of the causes of pseudo-illness. Each one has his own personal. Why is there an allergy? Allergy is a fairly young disease, she is just over 100 years old. It arose against the backdrop of high hygiene, lack of contact with many substances, which gives rise to a weak load of the immune system, which because of this begins to react with an allergy to harmless things. My friend from Greece said that in childhood she also suffered from allergies, and my grandmother easily saved her from suffering by dipping into the mud. Of course, a tantrum happened to the child, but the allergy went away. Psychologists believe that most allergy sufferers are actually healthy and physically free of the disease, but are mentally dependent. https://kolesogizni.com/images/image/article/plant-692141_960_720-1345064661.jpg For example, in a state of hypnosis, allergies, in contact with an allergen, do not react to it in any way, and the body does not perceive it as an enemy. Various experiments were carried out: a person with an allergy to pollen of lilies was given a bouquet of these flowers - and he immediately began allergic rhinitis. But those lilies were artificial! The man was led into a room with a carpet over the wall, and the allergic person began to sneeze, because he had a reaction to carpets and household dust, but there was only a large photograph of the carpet on the wall! I recommend to all parents of allergic children not to test the tablets, sprays and ointments prescribed by allergists on the child, but to try to figure out the causes of the allergy - a protective reaction of the immune system, most often false, and level their effect. Children under the age of 14 have a strong emotional connection with their mother. Many diseases of children are the result of parental unrest, anxiety and fear. Psychosomatic causes of allergies The psychosomatic causes of childhood allergies are becoming more apparent. Let me remind you that psychosomatics is a direction in medicine and psychology that studies the influence of psychological factors on the occurrence and course of somatic (bodily) diseases. Of course, for many babies after weaning at the age of only a few months, a peculiar reaction is triggered: “Oh, they don’t love me as much as before” - and diathesis pops up. But the rash is not scary and quickly disappears if you calmly treat it. But if the parents have hyperprotection (as it was with me) to the child or, conversely, a lack of attention to the child, then be prepared that the disease will develop into a chronic one. With excessive parental care, the child develops a fear of the slightest external impact on his inner world, and then the immune system gives a command to defend itself. With many restrictions on the part of adults, the child, dreaming of breathing freely, with full breasts, develops asthma. If a child wants to attract the attention of parents, he begins to get sick, and very often it is an allergy. A strong emotional shock experienced by a child can also bring down the coordinated work of the immune system. If once a child ate strawberries or a lot of chocolate and a rash appeared on his body, then you should not say that he is allergic to strawberries and chocolate and put the baby on a rigid diet. The child will believe you and will avoid these products all his life, and if he tries them sometime, he will probably immediately feel allergy symptoms. In fact, the world is kind, safe and generous for us and our children, and this must be conveyed to the child. In the next "reception" of strawberries or chocolate, explain to the child that this product is very tasty and healthy, it contains the following useful substances, just do not overuse the goodies too much. Believe it is better than shouting: "Do not eat chocolate, you are allergic!" https://kolesogizni.com/images/image/article/ulybayushhijsya-malysh-s-yablokami-v-rukah_0-560101928.jpg Often a child suffers from allergies due to resentment, fear, anger, anxiety, expectation of relapse, aggression and rejection. But the main question is what is this fear, anger, resentment? Therefore, you need to dig deeper and unravel the tangle. And this is not always easy for parents to handle. If the cause of the allergy is not a problem of the gastrointestinal tract, then you can turn to a psychologist who can easily pull out the blocks from the subconscious and remove them, freeing him from the disease. Emotionally-shaped therapy will help to kindly relate to the frightening symbol of the disease and save the child or adult from the disease and its dependence. Why did my allergy tests show that the allergen was not detected? Why didn't the doctors say there was an exact treatment regimen that would help? Because in my case, only I could help myself and cleanse my subconscious from the fear of being a small, weak and abandoned sick mother, a father who left early, a parrot who died, and I wept and itched at the same time! There are no grievances on the situation, there is no fear of losing loved ones, because life is not eternal. There is only love in oneself and comfort from the outside world. As Louise Hay said, “plant yourself in your heart little yourself and your parents in childhood. Hold hands and give each other love. And say: “I approve and accept myself for who I am!” Love and health to you, your children and loved ones.
Originally posted here: https://steemit.com/history/@sergeiko/allergy-is-a-disease-from-childhood

No comments:

Post a Comment