Thursday, October 31, 2019

My Actifit Report Card: Daily and Poor Health

https://usermedia.actifit.io/16c01c53-c8fa-496d-9bed-791d14de027f

*ENG Text*
#
Hello Friends!
I would like to share with you my daily report.
In the morning I went to the industrial zone to help the workers in a screen print. The rest of the morning, I spent almost everything on my feet: this isn't a very sedentary work.
I returned home and I had lunch. I didn't feel very healthy so I stayed home. In the afternoon I went out for a short walk and came back.
I had dinner with *Piadine*, *Ham* and *Finocchiona*, typical of my region.
Now I'm watching a tv film, then I'll go to bed.
#
Goodnight and see you tomorrow friends!
___

___
*ITA Text*
#
Ciao Amici!
Mi piacerebbe condividere con voi il mio report giornaliero.
In mattinata sono andato in bici nella zona Industriale per aiutare gli operai in una serigrafia. Il resto della mattina l'ho passato quasi tutto in piedi: questo non è un lavoro molto sedentario.
Sono ritornato a casa e ho pranzato. Non mi sentivo molto bene così sono rimasto a casa. Nel pomeriggio sono uscito per una breve passeggiata e sono tornato indietro.
Ho cenato con *Piadine*, *prosciutto* e *Finocchiona*, tipica della mia regione.
Adesso sto guardando un film in TV, poi andrò a letto.
#
Buonanotte e ci vediamo domani amici!



_This actifitter chose to donate this report's original AFIT token earnings to @schoolforsdg4_ charity

12898
Cycling, Daily Activity, Moving Around Office, Photowalking, Walking, Yard Work

Originally posted here: https://steemit.com/actifit/@davidesimoncini/actifit-davidesimoncini-20191031t211332983z

No comments:

Post a Comment