Saturday, October 5, 2019

Cottage cheese and fruit

https://cdn.steemitimages.com/DQmeW3aX4FsXHrU1DaHe8HtqY8RcBqpgAfp2knECyEk9hDy/cottage-cheese-in-a-bowl-with-berries.jpg

cottage-cheese-in-a-bowl-with-berries.jpg

*Source* Cottage cheese and mixed fruit is a simple way to start your day and a healthy one at that. Often times I make myself a small bowl of cottage cheese and fruits like blueberry and strawberry. A few times if I'm lucky to have a few in the fridge, I'll add peaches and grapes but I'm not always stocked up so it's hit or miss. I might have to get out there and hit one of the last farmers markets before they call them off for the winter break. Some really good fruits and veggies this time of the year there at the markets. Chalked full of bright colors, that's why fall time is nice, pretty colors and delicious foods. Just another neat time where you see the transition from one season to another.
Originally posted here: https://steemit.com/food/@treyball/cottage-cheese-and-fruit

No comments:

Post a Comment