Wednesday, October 2, 2019

My Actifit Report Card: October 3 2019

https://cdn.steemitimages.com/DQmXv9QWiAYiLCSr3sKxVzUJVrgin3ZZWM2CExEo3fd5GUS/sep3.png
It was good to discover Actifit Dapp for Steem. I have been using my FitBit for quite some time to monitor how I go with my daily routine in terms of health and fitness. I enjoy using it because it is nice to see my numbers (even if they're not progressing that much) using an app which is difficult, if not impossible, to do about a decade ago. Then there's Actifit, an app which I can sync with FitBit and lets me post my daily stats to Steem. Aside from the benefit of just using the app by itself or by syncing it with FitBit, it gives you instant content by posting your activities to your Steem blog. While some might argue that almost all the rewards of such post go to Actifit, in return, Actifit rewards you with tokens depending on your activity, your delegation to Actifit account, the quality of your report, and other factors. The only thing for me is that since I post directly from the Actifit app, it doesn't now go through my Engrave-powered blog. As such, all my Actifit posts won't be available in my Engrave-powered blog. For initial Actifit post, I included my stats there. To be honest, I am not most of those health buffs that monitor everything - vitals, height, weight, etc. I only include those in my report but I assure you, it won't change much. I do exercise just to "maintain" that I do have now as I myself do not strictly practice healthy lifestyle. I still eat chocolates, sweets, salty, and fatty foods. I am a fan of takeaways, fast foods, and mostly eat-all-you-can places. Enough with the introduction, here's my activity for the day. It started a bit slow as the rainy weather sets in and I just confided myself with moving around the office. When I got home in the afternoon, the rain already subsided with allowed me to do some walking and tending in the garden. In my future Actifit posts, I will include a photo of something relevant to the Philippines and/or New Zealand and put something to describe it. Aside from sharing a bit of knowledge about that thing, it will also help to provide a bit of content to my Actifit posts as my usual activity can be described in two to three sentences.

14278
Daily Activity, Moving Around Office, Walking
Height
172 cm
Weight
83 kg
Body Fat
%
Waist
92 cm
Thighs
cm
Chest
cm

Originally posted here: https://steemit.com/actifit/@leoneil/actifit-leoneil-20191003t001901997z

No comments:

Post a Comment