Saturday, July 13, 2019

What OILS We Should NEVER Consume. Which OILS are the Worst OILS for Our HEALTH.

https://cdn.steemitimages.com/DQmbEYmxUqKc1A8a32zbiJdQ4wW2KnVzr2qQBp5ZUx7Lx8g/CR-Magazine-Inlinehero-food-sleuths-oil-december-2018-1018.jpg

CR-Magazine-Inlinehero-food-sleuths-oil-december-2018-1018.jpg

[](https://article.images.consumerreports.org/prod/content/dam/CRO%20Images%202018/Magazine/12December/CR-Magazine-Inlinehero-food-sleuths-oil-december-2018-1018)
So as most of you guys know, I am so passionate about learning and living a healthy lifestyle which includes natural ways to take care of our bodies, healthy eating, exercising, nature, meditating etc and I also love to share all about healthy living.
One of my absolute favorite people to listen to on YouTube is Dr. Josh Axe, which I listen to pretty much daily because of his expertise in natural, organic plant based medicine.
Today I was listening to his video about which oils we should never, ever use and because we pretty much use oils in our cooking, baking etc. on daily basis, I thought I really need to share this very important/lifethreatening subject, which most of us might not know about. So the least thing that I can do is share and spread Dr. Axe's health advice or more like warning.

No comments:

Post a Comment