Wednesday, July 31, 2019

My Day 013 - Tuesday not a Bluesday

https://cdn.pixabay.com/photo/2018/06/14/21/43/person-3475707_960_720.jpg
Yesterday was a good day. I worked a little bit in the morning and then I took my bike to go to the other side of Amsterdam. It was a very nice day and when I was with my bike on the ferry to the north side I thought that I'm missing out on a lot of things. The last years of my life I mostly sit at home or I work (not on an exiting place). I decided that I have to go more into the city and explore new places. Getting out of my comfort zone. I also did intermittent fasting yesterday. I also did that in the past and got dizzy when I couldn't eat before 11 A.M. But this time it went great. I took some food with me on my bike and ate it before I cycled back home. I'm eating pretty much the same everyday now. I will write in another post what it is I actually eat in a day. The only problem with intermittent fasting for me is that I can't drink coffee when I wake up. I know people say you can. But coffee on an empty stomach is very bad for your digestion according to science. So that's kind of a problem. For the rest of my goals... I didn't bought anything, so I lived the minimalist lifestyle and I also started directly with working on my goals when I woke up.

Goals

Goals M T W T F S S
Healthy Eating V V - - - - -
Exercise X V - - - - -
Data Science (3 hours of deep work) X V - - - - -
Reading X V - - - - -
Minimalist Lifestyle V V - - - - -
No Alcohol V V - - - - -
Intermittent Fasting X V - - - - -
Morning Start X V - - - - -

Originally posted here: https://steemit.com/blog/@healthminimalist/my-day-013-tuesday-not-a-bluesday

No comments:

Post a Comment