Tuesday, July 30, 2019

Actifit post after a long time

https://cdn.steemitimages.com/DQmXv9QWiAYiLCSr3sKxVzUJVrgin3ZZWM2CExEo3fd5GUS/sep3.png
For the past few days I did not get a chance to make an actifit post because I was not doing good with my physical activity. I wasn't able to spend time walking last week and I couldn't post any stats. I felt a little bad for that. The only physical activity that I do is walking and actifit contributed a lot to that for me. Though I don't spend time specifically for walking, I do make sure that I cover a minimum of 5000 steps per day. After a long time I was able to reach that minimum thing yesterday. I think today also I'll be able to continue the same. I still have few more steps to cover today. Continuous walking is a good step towards healthy life. Spend some time walking so that we can stay a bit healthy. ## My actifit report card

5701
Daily Activity, Moving Around Office, Walking

Originally posted here: https://steemit.com/actifit/@bala41288/actifit-bala41288-20190730t180224605z

No comments:

Post a Comment