Monday, July 1, 2019

My Actifit Report Card: July 1 2019

https://cdn.steemitimages.com/DQmXv9QWiAYiLCSr3sKxVzUJVrgin3ZZWM2CExEo3fd5GUS/sep3.png
Finally, I did the 10k count.... Yupeee But such a day it was, my day today got started early because I had to be woke as early as 4:30am. And as dull as I was only got off bed only to do some ironing for these 4 kids to get to school. I was still dozing off beside the ironing. But all went well after almost half an hour on them. I quickly run to the shower and visited a week celebration of a noble man. I had to be going up and down since I am a family. So I guess the Roaming all day even though I sometimes forget to let my back light on, so I missed a lot but am glad I made the 10k count at last. I didn't want to forget to post it, like some friends use to do. My phone had to fell twice on me before I could even finish this write. Let the actifit spirit keep roaming in us. Stay fit and healthy

10114
Walking

Originally posted here: https://steemit.com/actifit/@ferrate/actifit-ferrate-20190701t221945595z

No comments:

Post a Comment