Tuesday, July 16, 2019

Fasting / My Actifit Report Card: July 16 2019

https://usermedia.actifit.io/66a05b29-9723-45ff-bbb5-2c226b45be44

Hey friends, it was another slow day for me because it was my 3rd and final day of fasting. In case you didnt know fasting is incredibly healthy for the body, I do it regularly for health purposes. Do some research and then give it a try, your body will thank you! Anyhow, I mananged to gather the energy this morning needed for a walk with Mr. Rosko but only had enough energy to do 3 miles without worrying. I still needed a bit more to take my other dog to play fetch. After that it was just daily activity and not much of it really. But I reached my 72 hours now and have finally broken my fast with roasted vegies and it was delicious! Well, that was it for my activity today, take care friends. Catch ya on tye flip side :0)

10546
Daily Activity, Walking

Originally posted here: https://steemit.com/actifit/@moderndayhippie/actifit-moderndayhippie-20190716t203640947z

No comments:

Post a Comment