Tuesday, July 16, 2019

Another Death In My Family

https://img.esteem.ws/p1p25la1bm.jpg
Last week my cousin on my father’s died. He was a healthy and athletic young man of 64, he died just 3 days before his 65th birthday last July 8. He works abroad and this would have been his last year back. He just came home for vacation then back again before retiring. He loves to bike, even in Libya where he worked as an engineer he would bike. But on that fatal day he over exerted himself. Early morning he disiced to go king to the next towns with 2 other friends, good thing he was not alone. It was an uphill climb so I guess his heart gave out. So too much exercise can also be bad. When we went for a vigl and mass at his house, I noticed they placed his bike, helmet and gloves next to his coffin. I think they are also planning to place the helmet and gloves with him when he gets burried.

image

I guess it is fitting because it was his pasion, his life and the cause of his death.

image


Originally posted here: https://steemit.com/esteemapp/@purpledaisy57/another-death-in-my-family-9ff7d67b1fd65

No comments:

Post a Comment