Tuesday, July 16, 2019

004 - Monday & Last Weekend

https://cdn.pixabay.com/photo/2018/11/13/19/41/mental-health-3813766_960_720.png
Last weekend I had some issues dealing with my recovery of the neuropathy from my B-vitamin poisoning. The symptoms are a little bit difficult to describe. You feel kind of dizzy, but in another way than for example you ate to little and stand up quickly. It are more strange sensations in your hands, feet and face that gives the dizziness I think. The last weeks I didn't had any symptoms, but last week I was nervous for the job interview and drank some beers with friends afterwards. I will try this week to not drink any alcohol and I will give myself workdays of max 6 hours. No all-nighters :)

Monday

Yesterday I was a fitboy again. I did a bike ride for 60 minutes and I learned some data science. I also made a planning for the rest of the month and made some appointments for coffee with old mates from university, just to be a little more social without alcohol.

Goals

Goals M T W T F S S
Healthy Eating V - - - - - -
Exercise V - - - - - -
Data Science (3 hours of deep work) V - - - - - -
Reading X - - - - - -
Minimalist Lifestyle V - - - - - -
No Alcohol at Home V - - - - - -
Socialize / Dating V - - - - - -
Morning Start X - - - - - -

Originally posted here: https://steemit.com/blog/@healthminimalist/004-monday-and-last-weekend

No comments:

Post a Comment