Tuesday, August 6, 2019

HEALTHY FUEL [August 6 2019]πŸ…°️πŸ…

https://usermedia.actifit.io/B3559960-9132-4AD0-B6BF-E81413D2798F637007468401846528

Breakfast of Champions
I count breakfast as both my specialty and the most important meal of the day. Kickstarting your day by breaking your 8+ hours fast is vital if you want to energize your day with intentional activity! I decided to make almond milk. Making use of the Vitamix I measured out 4 cups of water to 1 cup of almonds. Next time I’m going to try a 5 to 1 ratio so that it’s a bit less grainy although I don’t mind that really. It tastes wholesome and healthy and that for me trumps everything when deciding what to eat. Chilling the almond milk in the fridge made this a wonderful treat! The breakfast cereal was rolled oats with a couple chunks of granola sprinkled with Chia Seeds and thin sliced almonds! (Yeah! Every now and then I get an almond craving and so on it goes!) Over all... a delicious breakfast that gave me a real boost! Thank you for reading all you all! You know what... I just found out that yesterday was my 1 year anniversary of having my trainer account active on the Steem Blockchain and playing an active role with @actifit! A lot has happened in a year... and let me say... I’m grateful for ALL the experiences and wonderful people I have met! Here’s to yet another year of dedication and results! *wil.metcalfe* Fitness Entrepreneur Certified Personal Trainer @BeachReady @AdventureReady @Actifit @EveryStepCounts @OneMoreNutrition ___ ###
SET S.M.A.R.T. GOALS!
___  
[MORE ABOUT WIL] [ACTIFIT REFERRAL LINK]
___

ACTIFIT PROFILE.png



23461
Daily Activity,Walking,Weight Lifting

Originally posted here: https://steemit.com/actifit/@wil.metcalfe/actifit-wil-metcalfe-20190807t041122018z

No comments:

Post a Comment