Saturday, March 7, 2020

EcoTrain QOLW - Are you worried about Coronavirus, and what if anything are you doing differently?

https://files.steempeak.com/file/steempeak/revisesociology/pqMNiGrt-20200307_182607.jpg
Personally I'm not worried about CV for myself... I'm pretty healthy and I won't die, so the worst I can expect is a bad bout of the flu. For those more fragile, yes it's a concern, so my compassionate self is feeling for them, but not worried... Pandemics are part of life - from the plague to the present day. In terms of doing anything differently, I have been washing my hands a bit more, but besides that nothing, until today when I heard about the crazy toilet role news. Imagine my surprise when, after a few beers, I found this in my local Supermarche, almost empty toilet role shelves:

20200307_182607.jpg

SO YES - I BOUGHT SOME SHIT LINDT. But that was really just for lolz, and the fact that I'm almost out!
Originally posted here: https://steemit.com/coronavirus/@revisesociology/ecotrain-qolw-are-you-worried-about-coronavirus-and-what-if-anything-are-you-doing-differently

No comments:

Post a Comment