Tuesday, July 16, 2019

My Actifit Report Card: July 16 2019

https://cdn.steemitimages.com/DQmXv9QWiAYiLCSr3sKxVzUJVrgin3ZZWM2CExEo3fd5GUS/sep3.png
Today was a really stressful day. My activity count really says it all since I got all of it by walking. I started my day by going to the bank early in the morning. When I left there, I had to go meet a friend in town and take a laptop. I did that and left, only to realize when i got home that the battery was spoilt. I called him and he asked me to bring it so I came back to town to meet him with it. We then went around town moving from shop to shop to get another battery. After over 30 minutes of walking , we finally got one. We bought it and I left for the market to buy a few things. I got home very exhausted. I laid down for a well but i had to leave once again to run an errand for my sister. I realized I was about 16k when I was done so i decided to walk around my neighborhood to get to 20k Really tired but I’m glad I have chosen to stay healthy with Actifit.

20015
Walking

Originally posted here: https://steemit.com/actifit/@pinochio/actifit-pinochio-20190716t225440508z

No comments:

Post a Comment