Monday, July 8, 2019

#AutomaticWin On A Monday [July 8 2019] ๐Ÿ…ฐ️๐Ÿ…

https://usermedia.actifit.io/B3559960-9132-4AD0-B6BF-E81413D2798F636982483227894784
Ok! Rising early to make my health and fitness pay off feels great although today I felt tired out. Monday’s can sometimes do that to me so I try to catch a nap in the afternoon! I don’t think I would be doing this activity report right now if it wasn’t for the nap I fit into my day today! So how about you? What’s your most difficult day of the week? What’s your easiest day of the week? What have you found helps you get to your goals regardless of those difficulties? Do you find time to fit in a nap? What recharges your spirit giving you the spark you need to do your day with style? Today’s nap did wonders... I also went to checked on my garden this evening after supper. That’s always an activity that brings me a great deal of joy and subsequent resilience!

Healthy eats and munchie treats growing in the garden. Looking forward to a home grown salad or two this summer!
How about you? What do you find effectively boosts your resolve and determination to live an intentional and wholesome lifestyle? *wil.metcalfe* Fitness Entrepreneur Certified Personal Trainer @BeachReady @AdventureReady @Actifit @EveryStepCounts @OneMoreNutrition ___ ###
SET S.M.A.R.T. GOALS!
___

!WIL-METCALFE-[SELECT].png

 
[MORE ABOUT WIL] [ACTIFIT REFERRAL LINK]
___

ACTIFIT PROFILE.png

___
Today’s #AutomaticWin



31943
Daily Activity,Walking,Weight Lifting

Originally posted here: https://steemit.com/actifit/@wil.metcalfe/actifit-wil-metcalfe-20190709t055426114z

No comments:

Post a Comment