Thursday, July 11, 2019

002 - Preparing for the Interview

https://cdn.pixabay.com/photo/2019/06/24/17/49/mythical-4296587_960_720.jpg
The last 2 days are mostly only been focused on preparing for the data science interview and having a bike ride as a break. Friday I have the interview at a start-up. I can't imagine myself on a 9-5 job anymore. The longer you work alone the more you get used to it. The job is for 3 days, so I have enough time to do other things. I'm still eating a diet focused on starches, which seem to give me the most energy. Friday after the interview I will hit the gym for the first time. Bike rides are okay, but I also want to build some muscle. In a later post I will keep you updated about that.

Goals

Goals M T W T F S S
Healthy Eating V V V - - - -
Exercise V V V - - - -
Data Science (3 hours of deep work) V V V - - - -
Reading X V X - - - -
Minimalist Lifestyle V V V - - - -
No Alcohol at Home V X V - - - -
Socialize / Dating V V X - - - -
Morning Start X V X - - - -

Originally posted here: https://steemit.com/blog/@healthminimalist/002-preparing-for-the-interview

No comments:

Post a Comment