Friday, June 7, 2019

My first week with CBD oil

https://cdn.steemitimages.com/DQmSxTqCa3rqTSqwv3qK8oz2b6GA2JqGbdGN1j7AkgGaqJ6/Hemp-Extract-OilLotion-Contains-CBD-1000MG-10ml-Organic-0-1.jpg

Hemp-Extract-OilLotion-Contains-CBD-1000MG-10ml-Organic-0-1.jpg

I was curious about CBD for quite some time but unfortunately Thailand has some strict laws with everything marihuana so it was not an option. As long as I am Germany though I am using it. So first it was not cheap, 10 ml set me back 75€...so it is more expensive than the usual stuff you get from the dealer of your choice. The taste takes some getting used to. I would describe it at very "earthy" (not sure if this is a word). At first I took 3 drops twice a day but changed it to 6 drops before I go to bed. To some of the mentioned benefits in the picture * I did not puke * Afaik I dont have cancer * no seizures so far While I am still struggling with chicken pox it might not have been the best week but I noticed some feeling of relaxation and I struggle often with back pain which I had none so far. Sleep quality was miserable but if you itchy as fuck you tend to sleep worse so I think I will test it a bit further when I am healthy again. The same goes for my mood. As I think I ve noticed some difference my mood is pretty bad the last 2 weeks in general so my final verdict needs to be put on hold. Quite possible I ve just "noticed" a difference because I wanted to. I ve read it should help against headaches which I can say was not the case with me. Ohh and no it does not make you high...which I guess is for some people a good thing...I am not some people #### So just good marketing or the promise land? I am willing to test it once more when I am done with those fucking chicken pox for good but I have to say I am a bit sceptical especially for the price. If it really helps with my backpain it would be worth the money for me. Have you tried CBD products? If yes what has been your experience?
Originally posted here: https://steemit.com/cbd/@flipstar/my-first-week-with-cbd-oil

No comments:

Post a Comment