Friday, June 28, 2019

Review Veggie Kefir Tomatillo Habanero Probiotic Beverage

https://ipfs.busy.org/ipfs/QmWVrV3sKpxaq2EVJbL8fCsyADX8Tba1j7gQ6JuZoSL76T

E9E48A7D-F29D-4EA4-9032-A8E2EA3D7DF1.jpeg

I am a big fan and have been for a long time of the benefits of living micro organisms/probiotics/enzymes It’s actually one of the most natural and holistic health benefits I have heard of. Gut health is so important and beginning to get the attention it deserves.

D89F5087-CB1E-4E9F-8A9F-7164F3761D9B.jpeg

We actually make our own artisan vinegars, kombuchas, kimchis etc, here in @intothegardenofeden which are even better! We make strawberry, mulberry and even pineapple vinegars not to mention dozens of other amazing alchemies. The label and presentation are nice and the ingredients are good. GTS is a very well known brand.

9E35DA44-750A-49E0-A29B-494D5369BDCA.jpeg

This stuff is SUPER potent with 15 billion micro organisms per 2 Oz! So compared to a kombucha this one tiny bottle has 4 servings! The flavor is quite strange and I did not like it at first. However u only need to drink 2 Oz so it’s doable. After a few days of drinking it the flavor grew on me a bit....maybe because my body knew it was so healthy? What I like most about kefir is that there is no sugar or caffeine unlike kombucha, yet you still get all the benefits of probiotics! All in all I liked it a lot and feel it’s super healthy. If I were to buy beverages I would consider this one for sure and recommend it to all of you. I don’t like any disposables nor do I buy stuff at stores. If you do then please be sure to recycle or even better upcycle!

06D72B5B-A2F9-4C54-B4A1-4E388DFFCCE6.jpeg


Originally posted here: https://steemit.com/quinneaker/@quinneaker/review-veggie-kefir-tomatillo-habanero-probiotic-beverage

No comments:

Post a Comment