Saturday, June 22, 2019

Spoilt day

https://img.esteem.ws/ijn8odcxsl.png
When someone decided to make an excuse to skip a chore, they will do it at all cost. This morning is supposed to be a outdoor walking day, and due to rain, I found myself a very good excuse to lay back and sleep for another two hours. I could have immediately changed to indoor training, but I choose to sleep back in with my workout outfit. What a lame excuse. # Breakfast

ijn8odcxsl.png

Well, atleast I try to eat clean. Breakfast from Subway are known to be low calories, every single type of bread and the menu combination the amount of calories are spelt out on the menu. However, the sauce are not included. Reason? Well, do you know what made of Mayonaise? Go find out how to DIY Mayo. Not to mention there are SWEET onion, and many thousand type of tasty dressing that seemingly healthy but are high calories food. # Lunch

jkh9u7qqp1.png

Since I'm with those little monsters togather without their mother, so I got to choose what I like to eat and what they possibly like to eat. We went for Nando's for a quick but late lunch, I took quarter of chicken, but my elder monster took another quarter of the chicken with rice.

2awwif3zo9.png

Well, there was the time when I ate 5 pieces of KFC chicken at one go without putting a pound more on my body many years ago. I remember I got 2nd amongst the whole class with good grades, my parents took me to KFC for celebration, ordered a bucket of 9, and both my parents ate 4 piece of the chicken and I did 5. Regardless, those were the days, and they will never happen again. My testosterone level are going down by the day, had I not train, it's going to get worse.

1qhvnffl8p.png

Here's the little Chinese guy, just rice. He doesn't even want that grill chicken.

4xxleqkle8.png

And there is another "healthy" snack, sweet potato fries. According to some sort of traditional old saying goes, sweet potatoes are healthier then potato, so eating this fries will have no problem (I know I know, I'm just making excuse).

eg83u2ov7j.png

And finally, the garlic cheese naan, it supposed to be shared among us all, but the litte rascals doesn't like the heavy garlic smell. Once gain, I had to whack them all or throwing them away will really makes me feel bad. Next time, I shall make them go diet together with me! # Dinner

bu6tt05n3l.png

Nothing to shout about. Those fries aren't mine, and trust me I didn't take any of them. I think I already had a lot of "healtheir" sweet potato fries in the afternoon. I took two pieces of McDonald's fried chicken. I mean come on, who eat McDonald's fried chicken? I do, when I'm on diet. I took a few sip of the MILO from the little monsters. # Summary

itl9i46nk5.png

Consciously or subconsciously, we make our own choice. We had to face the consequences of every decision we make. I can't blame on any of those, other than myself. I have let myself go, yet again, but I did it in a careful manner. I dare not say I'm still losing weight, it's the weekend what do you expect? I'm going to weight in and take my measurement tomorrow evening before I continue posting my weight loss report.
This is not a competition with @erikahfit but we respect each other and we give mutual support to each other so we will be on track and keep ourselves motivated. I want my sexy beach body, and she wanted a healthier body. I will recycle this portion of footer to keep reminding us we're on a mission.
谢谢大家一直以来的支持和对我疼爱有加。如果方便,请你点击下图到我的个人资料网页为我留言请我吃星星哈。
LEAVE THIS PART AS IS

CREATE YOUR OWN @REVIEWME PROFILE TO START EARNING CREDIBILITY STARS FROM THE COMMUNITY! CREATING YOUR PROFILE IS EASY! JUST FOLLOW THE STEPS HERE ☜(ˆ▿ˆc)

Originally posted here: https://steemit.com/teammalaysia/@davidke20/spoilt-day

No comments:

Post a Comment