Friday, June 28, 2019

Flaxeed oil is my long term secret potion. My story!

https://cdn.steemitimages.com/DQmb2Fqm7k5DhdohtCNExeS5agowjRce29PnojSXHSiGtCd/images.jpeg
25 years ago a Naturopath told me that all women should take flaxseed oil every day for their entire lives. He told me that it helped with hormones, mensural cycles, menopause and the general wellness of the body. I believe in natural remedies so it was no big deal drinking a tablespoon or two each day. Even when I went away on holidays I made sure I would have a supply of flaxseed tablets to keep me going. I followed the Naturopath's advice with gusto looking forward to the health benefits of flaxseed oil during all of my life particularly in my later years.

source
It is really hard not to go wrong with flaxseed oil, it is full of essential fatty acids like omega 3 and omega 6. There are so many health benefits with this oil which by the way is also called linseed oil. Flaxseed oil contributes to healthy hair, skin and nails. It has the healing effects of helping inflammation, eczema, psoriasis, reducing the risk of heart disease, lowering blood pressure, promoting a healthy heart and the list goes on. There are lots of good reasons to take it everyday. Flaxseed oil is also recommended for men health problems associated with the prostate, impotence and infertility.

source
I have to admit that my flaxseed oil habit created lots of conversations and often friends and my sisters at different times through the years would comment on my shining healthy hair and smooth skin. Even masseuses comment on oil in my skin. I am actually a well oiled walking human machine. Not everyone likes the taste of swallowing flaxseed oil so they opt for eating the ground flaxseed in their cereal or biscuits. What ever floats your boat! I am not sure how unusual my story is but I have never regretted swallowing flaxseed oil and the tablets for the last 25 years. I am positive that it has contributed to my overall physical wellness now. Of course, I can never discount other contributing factors like genetics, healthy living and exercise in my life.

source
I would highly recommend taking flaxseed oil for a long term preventative health. I had the easiest menopause any woman could ever wish for. Cheers and Blessings


Originally posted here: https://steemit.com/naturalmedicine/@angiemitchell/flaxeed-oil-is-my-long-term-secret-potion-my-story

No comments:

Post a Comment