Wednesday, June 5, 2019

Happy Body - Happy Mind - Mind Your Nutrition

https://cdn.steemitimages.com/DQmSpmeCrch2TqN3WCeop5LdfMvMCUceuUep41N9EPq9cBw/QllsmlXDItA_WjmMnRWR%20(2).jpg

QllsmlXDItA_WjmMnRWR (2).jpg

If our body is healthy our minds are free and can create wonderful things. If our bodies are weakened by disease this becomes much more difficult, not impossible though. But I guess everyone would like to keep their bodies healthy. Nowadays there are so many different views on what to eat to keep our cells happy and vital. I can not offer any final solution to this discussion. My suggestion is to eat what makes you feel happy when you look at it. I think your body will react to the nutrition it needs naturally. Now you might feel happy if you see a marshmallow as well. But does that sugar really make you happy or is it just another drug you are addicting to? You have to decide for yourself. I feel that addictions are reducing my creative processes and block my mind. Therefore I have stopped eating industrial sugar one month ago and I feel great leaving this addiction behind. Instead I eat a lot of fruit and vegtables. Furthermore of course the lovely mushrooms and wild herbs I collect with @sature. Our tours in the wild are documented on #dtube and you can find the latest video [here](https://steemit.com/dtube/@sature/64xlvuda).

THXhJhzX5n2HReOurnAC (2).jpg

# Lots of Light and Love <3
Originally posted here: https://steemit.com/food/@yoganarchista/happy-body-happy-mind-mind-your-nutrition

No comments:

Post a Comment