Thursday, June 20, 2019

Be fit Or be Dead - post-workout meal

https://cdn.steemitimages.com/DQmaeMCq45iFG8zw21dnU2PCnBBniMxedJsh1oVuJ6uRyDF/1.jpg
### Training is 30% success, and well-prepared meals, it's 70% success in the diet. Therefore, in addition to my workouts, from time to time I will present you with meals that I eat during the day. Today I will show you one of my post-workout meals. **After training, we should provide a good portion of protein to the body - to restore damaged muscle fibers, and a portion of carbohydrates - to restore glycogen burnt in the muscles.** Fat is also a very important component of the diet - do not be afraid of fat. However, choose healthy fats. To today's dish - to tomato salad - I added extra virgin olive oil. I do not have time to cook exquisite meals, so I focus on cooking simple, nutritious meals. Today, a classic post-workout meal - chicken with rice :)

1.jpg


We take 200 grams of chicken breasts.

2.jpg


Sprinkle with your favorite spices and fry briefly with a little clarified butter.

3.jpg


Half a bag of basmati rice sprinkle with a large portion of curry powder and add 10 grams of butter. In the picture you can already see cooked rice. The whole bag of boiled rice weighs about 310 grams. Half of the bag is 155 grams,plus 10 grams of butter and 3 grams of curry powder.

4.jpg


#### We mix rice with butter and curry and we have a ready meal. Tomato salads do not count, only olive oil added to lettuce is included in the meal calculator. **At the end I left a "surprise".** After an hour of intense training I can afford to drink beer, which (in small amounts) is a healthy drink. It contains vitamins such as: B1, B2, B3, PP, B6, B12, and minerals: calcium, iron, magnesium, phosphorus, potassium, sodium and zinc. ### So that's how my post-workout meal looked like:

5.jpg


**The meal had 723 kcal** The percentage composition was as follows: - protein 42% - fat 11% - carbohydrates 47%

6.jpg


my post on [whaleshares](https://whaleshares.io/@ptaku/be-fit-or-be-dead-post-workout-meal)
Originally posted here: https://steemit.com/food/@ptaku/be-fit-or-be-dead-post-workout-meal

No comments:

Post a Comment