Tuesday, June 18, 2019

Battling the cold

http://ifttt.com/images/no_image_card.png
Not the cold temperature, but the cold sickness. Last Friday as I went to bed, I had a sore throat. Then it was a full blown sore throat on Saturday. I knew what this meant: I was sick. Speaking was not so pleasant. Drinking hot teas helped. This was just the first step of a cold. Next is the running nose the is like a leaky faucet. Then after that is the cough. Sunday the sore throat was pretty much gone, but the leaky nose didn't emerge yet. But that's what came around on Sunday night, like clockwork. Monday, I had to take a sick day from work. Blowing my nose and wiping so often. I felt weaker too, a bit of aches. Then the coughing started a bit. Today, the runny nose is less bad, and I can breath a bit more from the nose. The cough is picking up. Hopefull yin a week it will all be gone, two at worse. I have no idea how I got the cold in the summer. These "bugs" are invisible and we can get sick without knowing we are being exposed :/ Be vigilant (if possible). Wash hands. Stay healthy everyone!
Originally posted here: https://steemit.com/blog/@krnel/battling-the-cold

No comments:

Post a Comment