Wednesday, May 1, 2019

My FIRST Actifit Report Card: May 1 2019 is a fail? 1000 Activity?

https://d1vof77qrk4l5q.cloudfront.net/img/f2a0bdaedfec7bf9db825f6b2d71cef75fdacfea.jpg


This is my first post with Actifit. I wish it was a lot of things, but it’s better than nothing. I also use #sweatcoin. They taught me how to say “it’s better than nothing.” I’ve been using sweatcoin for a long time and I almost bought some sunglasses with it. Most of the other items they have available for sweat coin don’t appeal to me or require an excessive amyotrophic Sweatcoins. If I could only have one I would choose Actifit.

Do you have Sweatcoin?

Considering my injury, this was a good workout. It was easy for my friend. We are probably incompatible right now. I’ll get better soon. My friend also wanted to visit one of our favorite restaurants. I said no. I can’t eat eggs all the time. After receiving blood test results it turns out my cholesterol is a little high. I’m traditionally a very healthy person but in the last three years I let it go. I change my attitude to something more like: eat whatever I can, whenever I can. That mentality helped me find lots of inexpensive foods to eat, like DONUTS!!! I haven’t eaten a doughnut or had coffee for the last 30 days. I’ve Wtf?! It says I haven’t reached the minimum “1000 activity yet.” What is this talking about? 1000 words? 1000 walking activity?

BAF495F3-D9DA-41A0-83E9-96A0B79FF9DB.png

Posted using [Partiko iOS](https://partiko.app/referral/steemseph)
Originally posted here: https://steemit.com/actifit/@steemseph/my-first-actifit-report-card-may-1-2019-is-a-fail-1000-activity-iojdwnrt

No comments:

Post a Comment