Tuesday, February 11, 2020

A Step towards better health and Fitness

https://img.esteem.app/i2l1dv.jpg
Hello Guys, Health is essential and we should always take out time and out some efforts to stay fit and healthy. I believe in this also walk about 5000 steps everyday and its my daily routine I even share my daily posts with @actifit app. Today I have taken another steps and have received weighting machine which I ordered couple of days back through amazon website. I am going to follow a diet to reduce some weight and this machine will help me to keep a proper track. Dieting along with proper exercise helps to reduce weight faster and I will be doing the same. This machine is pretty advanced and even digital. Its light in weight and with anti-slip pad so it does not move while checking eight. Here are some photos of it-

i2l1dv.jpg

3qfz1a.jpg

6jivc8.jpg

rbzl8q.jpg

i07vbu.jpg

I did not know much about the features about it so watched few videos on youtube and read reviews as well to finalized this one. I have seen there is challenge going on by actifit and appics so will see if I will be able to participate in it. Honstely, I am not okay to record video and that's why I keep myself away from such things. I understand that this contest will require video as proof and if its mandatory then I wont participate. I will share further update about my dieting and progress in weight loss in future posts. ** ** *Going to share this post in @dcooperation HIVE community as yesterday it was disappeared due to wrong placement of tag* # Thank you so much. # Namaste from India
Originally posted here: https://steemit.com/hive-177976/@reeta0119/a-step-towards-better-health-and-fitness

No comments:

Post a Comment