Monday, February 24, 2020

Ep.2 So you Have a Dream

https://cdn.steemitimages.com/DQmSgbRxCQpgmFytoD1fMprV82GggzxXKVi5qmaajhTZYm6/Ep.%202%20Pic%20.jpg

Ep. 2 Pic .jpg

Hey.. I see you over there. You have something brewing in your mind. You want to sale your handmade bags on Etsy. Or maybe you want to make some extra money from a side hustle. You want to homeschool your kids or get to a healthy weight. Maybe you dream of owning land. So many possibilities… But you just feel stuck. You have thoughts like.. “I don’t know how…” Or “I’ve tried.. and It didn’t work..” You worry about what others will think if you go all in. You fear failing… I see you.. This podcast episode is for anyone who has a dream.. but feels a little stuck! We dive into these thoughts and what they are creating for you.. then we learn how to shift into something that will “create better fruit.” We are up on all the podcast apps… Officially up on iTunes! At the end of this episode, I mention a PDF you can print and fill out.. The link is in my bio! linktr.ee/gettingmindfulwithmegan
Originally posted here: https://steemit.com/business/@yogimeg/ep-2-so-you-have-a-fream

No comments:

Post a Comment