Wednesday, July 10, 2019

My Actifit Report Card: July 10 2019

https://cdn.steemitimages.com/DQmXv9QWiAYiLCSr3sKxVzUJVrgin3ZZWM2CExEo3fd5GUS/sep3.png
Indeed such a day it was for me today, and I don't know why but this week shift of mine has made me to always wake late in the morning. After a late night sleep, I woke only to find out that everyone was not at home. And as usual I wrote my normal steem blog for the day and went to find food. I then went to discord and the block chain to see what was going on. And I almost forgot I had to go to work. I guess watching around the blockchain is interesting than any other thing. I hurried up to get set for work and I did 30mins walk today before I got to work. I also went from one office to the other just to make some counts..... Lol I then did only 15mins walk upon returning home this night before I could make the counts. We will stay healthy with actifit all the time

6046
Walking

Originally posted here: https://steemit.com/actifit/@ferrate/actifit-ferrate-20190710t232711241z

No comments:

Post a Comment