Sunday, September 1, 2019

My 3 day full body weight training workout routine๐Ÿ’ช๐Ÿ’ช๐Ÿ’ช๐Ÿ‹️‍♀️๐Ÿ‹️‍♀️

https://cdn.steemitimages.com/DQmSYV97TvMRdRpTPozkCzc1mfWy5ebemEmKoKwc6ZpRDFT/E2C5D25B-FDB0-45F7-B7E8-5D3F0A6C73F3.jpeg
I gained so much knowledge during my personal trainer course and getting qualified helped me boost my confidence at the gym floor too๐Ÿ˜‰ I am not one of those “gym crazy” people and hate “no pain, no gain” approach! Personally I think people completely forgetting these days that we train to maintain healthy bodies, especially people who only started training! We don’t train to lose weight! To lose weight we need to be in calorie deficit by changing the way we eat....so chill out people! Go gym, do what you can there without stressing to much. ...and please ๐Ÿ™forget comparing yourself to a guy next to you! You be YOU❤️ I go gym 3x per week or I should say “drag myself to the gym๐Ÿ˜ฌ” because I would rather reading the latest crypto news or nutrition updates and drinking my coffee๐Ÿค“๐Ÿค“ but ones I get to the gym I am happy and ready to rock ‘n’ roll ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ’ช Since I can only commit to 3 days a week,I am doing full body approach every time I am there. Always starting with compound exercises first☝️ My only goal is to tone up, and make that๐Ÿ‘ look better๐Ÿ˜‰ Bellow is my 3 day workout plan suitable for everyone! Beginners need to focus on learning the right technique first and than add dumbbells or barbels. Workout 1

E2C5D25B-FDB0-45F7-B7E8-5D3F0A6C73F3.jpeg

Workout 2

4DCFFF7D-E0B7-416B-8494-4601035EDCE4.jpeg

Workout 3

D93EC649-22F6-4096-836B-24E28C92FFB4.jpeg

Would you like to share your workout routine with me?
Originally posted here: https://steemit.com/palnet/@healthandfitness/my-3-day-full-body-weight-training-workout-routine

No comments:

Post a Comment