Tuesday, September 3, 2019

The Glory Of Not Being Anemic Anymore

https://img.esteem.ws/ly7b2xo00t.gif

ly7b2xo00t.gif

[Source](https://media.tenor.com/videos/f5a86283075fcc03a75dd49c389886b1/mp4)
__Not Being Anemic Means A Sound Mind And Body Full Of Vitality__
Anemia had struck me a long, long time ago and I even had felt the brewing effects of it even in my childhood because I had the anxiety and that weak body as compared to my peers. I noticed that I was having a lot of headaches and it continued for many years on ad of especially when I was a dialysis patient already. Anyway, growing up with a progressive kidney disease is not good for a learning person in school because you really could not cope which is the reason I had stopped schooling at College abruptly. That is why it came into my conclusion that having a good and healthy blood is essential for the body to function overall. So if you are studying and you happen to use an oxygen from an external source like a medical oxygen to supplement your oxygen needs it will definitely help you with your learning and you can absorb information compared to a normal person. If a person has a good blood that oxygenates the body especially the brain, the person is supported when they study and as for body performance well they can be able to excel in sports for that matter.

zr5z5x3tkw.gif

[Source](https://media.tenor.com/videos/cf20091d26e6bee14f8c725552e0d7cc/mp4)
__I Am Just Happy To Get Freed From The Clutches Of Anemia__
That is why when I was still young I can't participate in sports and I was wondering whey my playmates can still play after school while I myself is already fatigued. Little that I knew that my blood is not that good already and my body is already slowly getting weaker as years goes by. It is hard to be anemic and for one thing you can never be so strong and build your muscles and in fact the reverse happens because you lose weight. Also it affects your appetite and you lose the desire to eat. The hard thing is that you also get insomnia which if it gets you will really affect your brain. Cognitively you will be dull and dumb and I regret that it affected my learning abilities that is why I didn't bother to study anymore in College because of my disturbed concentration in studying no matter how I tried and maybe I thought to continue after I get better which didn't happened because I didn't get any better with my health. Anyway, the good news is that I am glad, thankful, and grateful to God that I am not anemic anymore. I do not require to be infused again with blood or request for assistance in government or other institutions for help to get blood or the shot of EPO injections. Financially I am a freed for that because blood is also hard to find if not so expensive, as well as the EPO injections. So now I can tolerate the cold much better but unfortunately my body is weaker for some reason I do not know but at least I can enjoy the glory of not being anemic anymore and it helps me to endure my condition. Thanks be to God for his unspeakable gifts.
Originally posted here: https://steemit.com/health/@cryptopie/the-glory-of-not-being-anemic-anymore

No comments:

Post a Comment